Any rider who has had the joy of riding in the Comox Valley knows what a lucky place we have here. From technical DH to comfortable xc trails and beach cruising, there are options for everyone.
A great suggestion for many out of towners is to hire a guide service such as Island Mountain Rides. Their staff know the gems and jewels of Vancouver Island, taking the stress off of finding the right trails in the vast network.
Again the standard disclaimer….
Mountain Biking is a potentially dangerous sport and the user of this map agrees to use this map at his or her own risk. This map does not attempt to distinguish between public or private property or imply access to the trails. The user therefore acknowledges that the trails may be on private property and will not ride on them.
Not all trails and roads are shown.
Liability : None!
- Forbidden Plateau Trail Map
- Check out our special page just for Forbidden Plateau BC mountain bike trails.
- Cumberland Trail Map
- Check out our special page just for Cumberland BC mountain bike trails.
- * New * Royston to Cumberland Railway Trail – Map
- Moe’s Misery – Royston – fun XC trail
- Puntledge / Stotan / Nymph Falls Loop – BC Hydro Info – Map
- Nymph Falls Regional Park – Map – Brochure
- Seal Bay Park – Map – Brochure
- Comox Northeast Woods – network of fun xc trails behind Highland School
- Wildwood Forest – Light XC and walking trails – Map
- One Spot Trail – Light XC and walking / equestrian trails – Map – Brochure
Active Comox Valley
Active Comox Valley (ACV) is one of over 100 ‘Active Communities’ in British Columbia. This initiative began in September 2005, and is aimed at promoting healthy lifestyles and invigorating community spirit through physical activity. We aim at increasing the rate of activity 20% by 2010!
Some of the places listed in the Active Comox Valley guides are mountain bike friendly. Have fun checking out places you haven’t been before.
Comox Valley Active Parks – map
Mount Washington Alpine Resort
- As of 2013, Mount Washington bike park is closed. While no plans are currently public, recent ownership changes at the resort may provide for new summer operations.
- Kahona Cruncher – some old school loamy goodness
Content updated as of Jan 6th, 2016