While we may not all be into xc or dh racing, there are a lot of good things going with the United Riders of Cumberland. A full race calendar of all disciplines along with trail maintenance, fundraisers, jump park construction and more, there is something for everyone.
It all kicks off April 2nd with a fundraiser at the White Whale.
- April 12th – Cumberland XC race – All ages and abilities
- April 19th – Cumberland DCDH race – All ages and even something for big wheels
- May 5, 12, 19 – Toonie Races
- May 24th – Coal Town Classic Marathon – 30 and 50km loops
- June 13th – 12 Hours of Cumberland – Solo or as a team of 2 or 4
- Sept 12th – Cyclocross Criterium – Ride through the Waverley Hotel
- Sept 20th – Dodge City Enduro – 3 timed segments
All weekend races are online pre-registration. (Toonie races are day of registration)
Trail maintenance dates will be ongoing through the spring.
For more information be sure to check www.unitedridersofcumberland.com or find their Facebook page for all events and more information.